Coconut Barfi recipe is very common and popular recipe in India. On the occasion of “Dewali” it use hugely. Coconut burfi is very easy to make and only with few ingredients. It is testy food. Coconut burfi or thengai burfi is very easy to make and only with few ingredients. If you want to make Coconut Burfi Recipe at home you can follow our instruction. Looking for “how to make Coconut Burfi Recipe ” read below
1 cup of Coconut grated
¾ cup of Sugar
¼ cup of Water
1 tablespoon of Cashews broken
2 teaspoon of Ghee
½ teaspoon of Cardamom powder
- At first add little ghee, roast the broken cashews till golden brown color and keep them aside. Grease a plate with ghee and keep it ready. Take wide bottomed non stick pan. Now add water and sugar. Then mix them well till the sugar dissolves completely and starts bubbling.
- Keep them stirring continuously and cook till a single string consistency: If you take a drop between your index and thumb finger you can see a single string forming as shown in the 2nd thumbnail, that is the right consistency. At this stage add coconut. Before adding it you can even grind the coconut coarsely.
- Combine and keep them stirring till bubbles star forming at the edges. At this stage add ghee with it.
- Then add cardamom powder and cashews and give them a quick stir. After 4-5 minutes it will start thickening. Now make a mass like form without sticking and starts coming off easily from the sides of the pan – At this stage switch off.
- Then transfer the mixture into the tray and cut them into square shape when it is still warm. Cool down it completely then store it in an airtight container
so lets serve your Coconut Burfi Recipe .