Egg biryani recipe is also same as chicken biryani but the main different between egg biryani recipe and chicken biryani recipe is that in egg biryani recipe egg is the main ingredients and in chicken biryani recipe the boneless chicken is the mail ingredients . Usually egg biryani recipe is a one type of fried recipe which is served with masala mixed fried eggs. Here is step by step guideline on how to make egg biryani recipe at home with a recipe video .
- 4 boiled eggs
- Two large onions chopped
- One small tomato chopped
- Coriander leaves 1 tablespoon
- Pudina leaves one tablespoon chopped
- Ghee two table spoon
- Vegetable oil 1.5 table spoon
- 1 table spoon yogurt
- Green chilies 5
- Ginger garlic paste half table spoon
- ½ tea spoon red chili powder
- ½ tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Four cloves
- Cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom
- ¼ jeera
- 4 peppercorns
- Basmati rice
- 3 cloves
- 4 cardamoms
- Cinnamon stick
- Two bay leaves
- 5 mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon oil
- ¾ tablespoon salt
- Water as required
- Cook basmati rice with adding cloves, bay leaves, cardamom, elachi, mint leaves, oil and salt .then let it some time to be cool.
- In a pan heat oil and ghee add onions and stir for 5 minutes remove heated onions and keep it beside of your cooking table.
- To the heated onions add green chilies, coriander leaves ,mint leaves ginger garlic paste ,red chili powder, biryani masala powder, and salt as required and mix this mixture well .now add egg and chopped tomatoes to this mixture and stir well this mixture .
- Add your remaining yogurt and cook this mixture for again 5 minutes .then also add the remaining lemon juice.
- Take a big ajr to prepare this biryani recipe now spread oil over the jar and the spread egg over the jar .Now pour the rice to the jar.
- Now you’re your egg biryani recipe is ready according to sanjeev kapoor style so serve this egg biryani recipe by sanjeev kapoor with well decoration .