Golgappa recipe is popular all over the Indian .This is its local name but most people called this as pani puri water recipe ,Teen age people loves this recipe very much and this recipe is very cheap and also easy to make it in home . In this recipe the puris are deep fried dough and any deep fried food is harmful for health so this is not a healthy food. Sometime this recipe also may be reason of food poisoning so my tips towards everyone to don’t eat over golgappa in a day 😉 .
Here is written instruction below with a recipe video on how to make Golgappa recipe .
- 4 midum potatoes boiled and peeled
- ½ cup white peas soaked
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 to 3 green chilies
- 2 to 3 table spoon Lemon juice
- 3 table spoon pani puri powder or golgappa mosala
- Date chutney as required
- 1 table spoon salt or as required.
- To make green chutney first combine 1 cup coriander leaves ,1/2 cup mint leaves 2/3 green chilies ,salt and black salt and then bland this mixture well with a blender machine .
- Transfer this paste in a large bowl and add 2 to 3 cup of water then add pani puri powder od golgappa mosala after this also add 2 to 3 table spoon of lemon juice .You can add more juice if you want .
- Stir this mix with a spoon and the keep is to a refrigerator for some time.
- Chop 4 medium potatoes into small pieces mashing them a bit with your palms. Spread some salt over it .
- Arrange puris on serving dish .pour spicy water in a bowl and also chutney in a bowl and put both bowl in serving dish.
- Fill each puri with potato and remaining sweet chutney and serve immediately .