Malai kofta recipe sanjeev kapoor is a curry type recipe. Here is a recipe video on malai kofta by sanjeev kapoor .This recipe of malai kofta by sanjeev kapoor in hindi (video ) will guide you on how to make malai kofta recipe at home .Here malai kofta recipe sanjeev kapoor video is from khana khazana recipe video and this page contains written instruction. Looking for how to make Malai kofta recipe read below .
- 1 1/2 lb. potatoes
- 2 cumulous tbsp every of broken paneer,
- khoya and thick malai(You will substitute this with baked cheese cheese and significant cream)
- 4-5 cashewnuts shredded
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2-3 finely shredded inexperienced chillies
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red-chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cardammom powder
- Salt To style
- 3 tbsp cookery oil/ghee(clarified butter)
- Oil for cooking the koftas
- For the gravy:
- 2 medium onions,chopped
- 3 flakes garlic,crushed
- 1 in. ginger,crushed
- 3 massive tomatoes,pureed
- 1 tsp red-chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp dhania(corainder) powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp small-grained flower seeds
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ground peanuts/cashewnuts
- Take a pan and boil the beans, peas, potatoes with water. While boiling those vegetables don’t use much water.
- When those vegetables come as boiled then drain water from those vegetables. And keep aside from cooking table for making Pav bhaji recipe.
- Take a pan and heat oil with the pan in low heat .then add chopped tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and stir with a spoon to make this mixture pasty .
- Again add red chili powder, turmeric, and fennel seeds and mix this.
- Now again add mashed and boiled potatoes to this mixture.
- Add ghee to this mixture and cook it again for another minute.
- Turn the stove off.
- Now add garam masala and lemon juice then mix this well.
- Hot the bun using oven spared butter over the bread and cooks it for 2 minutes until its color turns into golden. Now serve the hot Pav bhaji recipe.
- Here is a recipe video on how to make Pav bhaji recipe at home by sanjeev kapoor from khana khazana . This recipe video will give you proper live instruction to make Pav bhaji recipe at home.
- In Pav bhaji recipe you can add other vegetables such as bell pepper and cabbage. If you don’t like to make base with potatoes then use green bananas to make this base for Pav bhaji recipe.
- Before serving this recipe garnish this recipe with coriander leaves. Hope you will enjoy this recipe at home.
So lets cook Malai kofta recipe at home