if you are looking for ” how to make Malpua recipe ” this is right page to give you right info .
Malpua recipe is famous in all Indian states. It is also eaten by the people of Nepal during the celebration of the color festival “Holi”.Malpua is a traditional Indian sweet which is served as dessert and snack. Malpuas are mostly made in festival season and are considered to be sacred. Hariyali upwaas, Diwali, and Teej are the Indian festivals when malpuas are made. The upper side of the sweet is crisp while they are rich and mushy from within. Looking for how to make Malpua recipe read below
- 1 liter Milk
- 50 gms Mawa, grated
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- ½ (half) teaspn of green Cardamom powder.
- 2 cups Suger
- Pista chios chopped
- Pour boil milk in a pan. Then turn down the heat and simmer till it is reduced and reaches a coating consistency.
- Then add the grated mawa and mix it well. Then bring it to normal room temperature.
- Now reserve two tablespoons of sugar and form one string sugar syrup with the rest of the sugar and two cups water.
- Dissolve saffron in teaspoon of hot milk. Then add it to the sugar syrup. Now add flour , green cardamom powder and reserved sugar to the reduced milk.
- Now heat sufficient ghee in a flat bottomed kadai. Then pour a ladle full of batter to form a pancake.
- Now cook on medium heat. When it starts to slightly color turn it over. Then drain and immerse in the sugar syrup when every sides are done.
- Now serve Malpua Recipe hot…
your desired Malpua recipe is ready to serve .